The expenses for Christmas
Spain is at the forefront of Europe in terms of family expenses for Christmas. Yes, our country is the second most spent on these dates. This has been affirmed by different media and we have been able to verify this because of the high rate of fast loan applications that we have received on these dates.
In general, it is true that fast loans are financial products that are used virtually throughout the year. But it is no less true that, during these dates, the number of applications soars considerably.
In addition, not only does the number of people requesting fast loans increase, but the amount demanded also increases. Amount that also coincides with the average Spanish expenditure per family, about 680 USD.
Although there are those who touch the thousand, it is estimated that the Spaniards will spend on average between 600 and 700 USD. And that with the large number of virguerías we do to try to spend as little as possible buying everything we need.
Tips to save during Christmas,
1. Prepare a list of gifts per person. You can make a first sketch and then, when the time comes, select the most important. It is, first and foremost, to give away something that is exciting, but useful.
2. Prepare a budget for gifts. It is not about spending to spend, but buying according to a budget that we set in advance. This will help you not to spend more than the account.
3. Take advantage of discounts. There are many shops that prepare discounts for this date. So, what better way to take advantage of them? With that, of course, we will save a lot of money.
4. Search online. On the Internet you can find exclusive offers that establishments make only for digital users. If you are looking for those gifts you want on the Internet, you may have some surprise!
5. Go to plan B. If you are very short of money, what better way to resort to plan B of the invisible friend? So you don’t have to buy the whole family, you can play with her the invisible friend. It will be, in addition to much cheaper, super fun.
And, of course, if you need financing, fast loans can be your relief this Christmas. So, if you want to give away this Christmas, with fast loans you can get what you want.And you, have you already thought everything you have to buy?